Website Aeci Careers
SHEQ Practitioner Jobs in Boksburg - Aeci Careers
The popularity of Aeci SHEQ Practitioner Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Aeci Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Aeci Vacancies in Boksburg. They are now accepting Online Applications for Aeci SHEQ Practitioner Jobs in Gauteng and other available Aeci Boksburg Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Aeci Vacancies. The guide on the current Aeci Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Aeci Vacancies of SHEQ Practitioner Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Aeci Boksburg Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Aeci.
|Hiring Company:-||Aeci Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||SHEQ Practitioner Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Boksburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Aeci Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 23, 2023|
Aeci SHEQ Practitioner Vacancies Requirments:-
- Grade 12 with post matric qualification (Safety, Environmental, Engineering or equivalent).
- A Management/Supervisory qualification would be advantageous.
- Process safety knowledge advantageous
- Requires ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 qualification with auditing
- Must possess 5-8 years working experience in a Chemical Operating environment.
- Previous experience in the agrochemical industry would be advantageous.
- Requires demonstrated Risk Management Knowledge and Skills
- Must possess influencing and coaching skills
- Must be able to analyse and interpret data/analyses and make recommendations.
- Must possess good communication (verbal and written), engagement, planning, organisational, presentation, report writing and inter personal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to interface successfully at multiple organisational levels.
- Must be computer literate MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Syspro is a prerequisite.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team, use own initiative and be deadline driven.
- Must possess the ability to solve problems systematically
- Must possess strong supervisory skills
- Must have a sound knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and associated regulations.
- Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license, have own reliable transport and be medically fit to drive.
- Previous experience in investigation and root cause analysis is a prerequisite.
- SHEQ legal knowledge
- SHEQ Systems – evaluation and integration
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month