Website Deloitte Careers
Senior Salesforce Developer Jobs in Midrand - Deloitte Careers
The popularity of Deloitte Senior Salesforce Developer Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Deloitte Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Deloitte Vacancies in Midrand. They are now accepting Online Applications for Deloitte Senior Salesforce Developer Jobs in Gauteng and other available Deloitte Midrand Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Deloitte Vacancies. The guide on the current Deloitte Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Deloitte Vacancies of Senior Salesforce Developer Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Deloitte Midrand Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Deloitte.
|Hiring Company:-||Deloitte Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Senior Salesforce Developer Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Midrand|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Deloitte Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 25, 2023|
Deloitte Senior Salesforce Developer Vacancies Requirments:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Commerce, Law, Engineering or related
- Minimum 5 years’ experience ideally in either a technical (developer, data administrator, devops engineer, etc ) role including at least 1 years’ experience in Salesforce
- Experience with various Salesforce clouds including: Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Communication Cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Web Components, Salesforce connect, journey builder, automation studio, contact builder, data designer
- Proven track record in developing robust code
- Ability to write automated test classes
- Knowledge in Deployment methodologies and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Ability to liaise with clients and to build and maintain trusting and value-added client relationships
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month