Website University of the Western Cape
Senior Lecturer Jobs in Cape Town - UWC Vacancies
The popularity of UWC Senior Lecturer Vacancies in Western Cape has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for UWC Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple UWC Vacancies in Cape Town. They are now accepting Online Applications for UWC Senior Lecturer Jobs in Western Cape and other available UWC Cape Town Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for UWC Vacancies. The guide on the current UWC Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of UWC Vacancies of Senior Lecturer Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest UWC Cape Town Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at UWC.
|Hiring Company:-||UWC Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Senior Lecturer Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download UWC Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||January 31, 2024|
UWC Senior Lecturer Vacancies Requirments:-
- PhD or equivalent in the field of Population Studies/Demography
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating learning and teaching, in the field of Population Studies/Demography
- A record of quality peer reviewed publications in high impact journals, in the field of Population Studies/Demography
- A record of successful postgraduate supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Adaptability and the ability to operate in a diverse environment
- Student focused approach
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Computer literacy and e-learning skills
- Proven expertise in software packages such as SPSS, Stata, Atlas Ti and/or Mortpak
- Technical professional knowledge and skills in the discipline and in the core strategic areas, namely learning and teaching, research and scholarship, community engagement as well as professional leadership
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month
To apply for this job please visit uwc.hua.hrsmart.com.