Website University of the Western Cape
Senior Lecturer Jobs in Bellville - UWC Vacancies
The popularity of UWC Senior Lecturer Vacancies in Western Cape has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for UWC Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple UWC Vacancies in Bellville. They are now accepting Online Applications for UWC Senior Lecturer Jobs in Western Cape and other available UWC Bellville Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for UWC Vacancies. The guide on the current UWC Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of UWC Vacancies of Senior Lecturer Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest UWC Bellville Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at UWC.
|Hiring Company:-||UWC Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Senior Lecturer Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Bellville|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download UWC Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||January 31, 2024|
UWC Senior Lecturer Vacancies Requirments:-
At Senior Lecturer level
● A PhD in Psychology.
● A Master’s degree in Clinical or Counselling Psychology or Research Psychology or Neuropsychology or general Psychology (i.e., MA Psychology or M. Soc.Sc in Psychology).
● Registration with the HPCSA in Clinical or Counselling Psychology if the applicant holds an MA degree in Clinical or Counselling Psychology.
● Three years post-registration experience if the applicant holds an MA degree in Clinical or Counselling Psychology.
● Experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching.
● Postgraduate research supervision experience at MA and/or PhD level.
● Evidence of peer reviewed publications.
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month
To apply for this job please visit uwc.hua.hrsmart.com.