Website Upington Airport
Reporting and Performance Specialist Jobs in Upington - Upington Airport Vacancies
The popularity of Upington Airport Reporting and Performance Specialist Vacancies in Northern Cape has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Upington Airport Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Upington Airport Vacancies in Upington. They are now accepting Online Applications for Upington Airport Reporting and Performance Specialist Jobs in Northern Cape and other available Upington Airport Upington Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Upington Airport Vacancies. The guide on the current Upington Airport Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Upington Airport Vacancies of Reporting and Performance Specialist Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Upington Airport Upington Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Upington Airport.
|Hiring Company:-||Upington Airport Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Reporting and Performance Specialist Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Upington|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Upington Airport Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 28, 2023|
Upington Airport Reporting and Performance Specialist Vacancies Requirments:-
- Bachelors Degree (4 years – 480 credits) Built Environment/Commerce is essential.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management is recommended.
- Registration with the South African Council for Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP) is advantageous.
- 5 years operational experience in coordination and reporting of multidisciplinary infrastructure projects is essential.
- 2-3 years management experience in people management is essential.
- Code B motor vehicle license.
- MS Office proficiency is essential.
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month