Website Busamed Hillcrest Hospital
Registered Nurse Jobs in Hillcrest - Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Vacancies
The popularity of Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Registered Nurse Vacancies in KwaZulu Natal has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Vacancies in Hillcrest. They are now accepting Online Applications for Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Registered Nurse Jobs in KwaZulu Natal and other available Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Hillcrest Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Vacancies. The guide on the current Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Vacancies of Registered Nurse Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Hillcrest Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Busamed Hillcrest Hospital.
|Hiring Company:-||Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Registered Nurse Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Hillcrest|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 24, 2023|
Busamed Hillcrest Hospital Registered Nurse Vacancies Requirments:-
- Current registration with the South African Nursing Council.
- Relevant qualification within a specialist area will be advantageous
- Valid BLS and ACLS and/or PALS will be advantageous
- At least 1 years working experience in an ICU / High Care / previous skills development training for specialised unit.
- Compliance with the SANC code for a Registered Nurse and all applicable health care legislation
- Working experience in private healthcare or healthcare funding industry will be advantageous
- Relevant experience in ICU is essential
- Cardiothoracic and neurology experience will be advantageous
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month