Website The Capital Hotel
Receptionist Jobs in Cape Town - The Capital Hotel Vacancies
The popularity of The Capital Hotel Receptionist Vacancies in Western Cape has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for The Capital Hotel Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple The Capital Hotel Vacancies in Cape Town. They are now accepting Online Applications for The Capital Hotel Receptionist Jobs in Western Cape and other available The Capital Hotel Cape Town Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for The Capital Hotel Vacancies. The guide on the current The Capital Hotel Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of The Capital Hotel Vacancies of Receptionist Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest The Capital Hotel Cape Town Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at The Capital Hotel.
|Hiring Company:-||The Capital Hotel Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Receptionist Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download The Capital Hotel Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||December 21, 2023|
The Capital Hotel Receptionist Vacancies Requirments:-
- Hospitality Management Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 2 Years Receptionist Experience
- Sound knowledge of Front Office, Reservations and General Management Procedures
- Communication, engagement and Guest Service Skills
- Strong Computer Literacy skills in terms of MS Office and a reputable PMS (Protel)
- Hands-on Problem-Solving approach and the ability to remain calm under pressure and take control of incidents and investigations
- Previous Night Audit experience advantageous
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Honest and trustworthy beyond approach
- Great attention to detail
- Presentable and well spoken
- Team Player who leads by example
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to remain highly confidential and be able to treat sensitive information with the highest level of diplomacy
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month
To apply for this job please visit thecapital.co.za.