Website University of the Western Cape
Projects Administrator Jobs in Cape Town - UWC Vacancies
The popularity of UWC Projects Administrator Vacancies in Western Cape has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for UWC Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple UWC Vacancies in Cape Town. They are now accepting Online Applications for UWC Projects Administrator Jobs in Western Cape and other available UWC Cape Town Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for UWC Vacancies. The guide on the current UWC Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of UWC Vacancies of Projects Administrator Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest UWC Cape Town Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at UWC.
|Hiring Company:-||UWC Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Projects Administrator Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download UWC Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||December 4, 2023|
UWC Projects Administrator Vacancies Requirments:-
Minimum Requirements (Qualification, Skills & Experience):
- Grade 12 Certificate (NQF 4),
- 2-3 Years’ experience within Project Administration,
- Sound technology skills relating to the use of:
- MS Office Excel,
- MS Office Word,
- MS Office PowerPoint,
- Google Business Tools: Meet, Sheets, Docs, Slides as well be able to navigate between team drives, folders, etc.
- Strong planning, organising and time management skills,
- Strong verbal and written communications,
- Demonstrated ability to work both unsupervised and collaboratively within a team to deliver results within agreed deadlines.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Additional post Grade 12 certificate, diploma or BTech Degree within the IT field,
- Experience in using project management software and tools (e.g. MS Project, PPM, PPO),
- Experience and knowledge of project management principles and methodologies (e.g. PMBOK, Waterfall, Prince2, Agile, etc.).
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month