Website Vodacom Careers
Principle Specialist Fulfilment Automation Jobs in Bellville - Vodacom Careers
The popularity of Vodacom Principle Specialist Fulfilment Automation Vacancies in Western Cape has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Vodacom Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Vodacom Vacancies in Bellville. They are now accepting Online Applications for Vodacom Principle Specialist Fulfilment Automation Jobs in Western Cape and other available Vodacom Bellville Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Vodacom Vacancies. The guide on the current Vodacom Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Vodacom Vacancies of Principle Specialist Fulfilment Automation Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Vodacom Bellville Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Vodacom.
|Hiring Company:-||Vodacom Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Principle Specialist Fulfilment Automation Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Bellville|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Vodacom Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 22, 2023|
Vodacom Principle Specialist Fulfilment Automation Vacancies Requirments:-
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 8 years’ experience at senior technical level leading multi-functional OSS technical teams to deliver strategic objectives
- Proven practical experience in implementing SAFe agile, technology architecture, system integration and technology services
- Experience in delivering large scale OSS transformational projects from strategy to implementation
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills to support work in reactive and proactive environments
- Design Thinking
- Practical domain qualification or experience – eTOM, TMForum, TOGAF, ITIL
- Demonstrable working knowledge and competence using JIRA and Confluence
- Other postgraduate Digital business qualifications will be advantageous
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month