Website Upwork Jobs
Principal AI Engineer Search and Discovery Jobs in Johannesburg - Upwork Jobs
The popularity of Upwork Principal AI Engineer Search and Discovery Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Upwork Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Upwork Vacancies in Johannesburg. They are now accepting Online Applications for Upwork Principal AI Engineer Search and Discovery Jobs in Gauteng and other available Upwork Johannesburg Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Upwork Vacancies. The guide on the current Upwork Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Upwork Vacancies of Principal AI Engineer Search and Discovery Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Upwork Johannesburg Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Upwork.
|Hiring Company:-||Upwork Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Principal AI Engineer Search and Discovery Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Upwork Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 25, 2023|
Upwork Principal AI Engineer Search and Discovery Vacancies Requirments:-
- 8+ years of industry experience as ML engineer with expert level knowledge of machine learning practices, techniques and state-of-art algorithms and methodologies
- Expertise with operationalizing, monitoring and scaling machine learning models and pipelines in cloud ecosystems
- Excellent programing skills with one or more of the following languages python, scala, java
- Specialize in one or more areas: Information Retrieval, Language Models, NLP & NLU, Computer Vision or similar
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow, Large Language Models, Generative AI, Langchain, Transformer models or related
- Good understanding of end to end machine learning services, toolings/systems and deployment pipelines including feature store, CI/CD, testing, monitoring and drifting
- Strong collaborator with product and engineers to deliver solutions with complex requirements in a fast paced team
- Strong communication skills and demonstrate ability to drive the initiative-level technical vision for ML and AI
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month