Physical Geography Professor Jobs in Pretoria - Unisa Vacancies
The popularity of Unisa Physical Geography Professor Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Unisa Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Unisa Vacancies in Pretoria. They are now accepting Online Applications for Unisa Physical Geography Professor Jobs in Gauteng and other available Unisa Pretoria Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Unisa Vacancies. The guide on the current Unisa Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Unisa Vacancies of Physical Geography Professor Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Unisa Pretoria Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Unisa.
|Hiring Company:-||Unisa Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Physical Geography Professor Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Unisa Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 24, 2023|
Unisa Physical Geography Professor Vacancies Requirments:-
PhD or equivalent in Geography, NQF level 10 (foreign qualifications to be evaluated by SAQA).
• Able to discuss their teaching reflection and statement.
• A minimum of 4 years teaching experience of which 2 must be teaching experience (academia) OR 4 years relevant
experience (other than academia).
• A research reflection and portfolio (all candidates).
• At least to have successfully supervised a postgraduate candidate to completion (academia) OR successful
supervision of a postgraduate candidate to completion will be considered as an advantage (other than academia).
• A minimum of 6 research output unitsӿ during the previous 5 years OR 4 research output unitsӿ during the previous
3 years OR rated as a researcher by the NRF in any category (academia) OR a minimum of 4,5 research output
unitsӿ during the previous 5 years OR 2,5 research output unitsӿ during the previous 3 years OR rated as a
researcher by the NRF in any category (academia) OR evidence of research (articles, research reports, supervision
of post graduate students or any other research activity) (other than academia).
• Involvement in community engagement, with evidence of how this has been transferred into teaching and learning
and/or research (academia) OR demonstrate potential to participate in community engagement (other than
• Demonstrate an understanding of possibilities of community engagement and of teaching and learning and
engaged research (other than academia).
• Evidence of a leading involvement in departmental, school, college and university committees including task teams
and voluntary associations (academia) OR evidence of participation in workplace committees or task teams and
voluntary associations (other than academia).
• Evidence of contribution in the national wider academic community and learned societies (academia).
• Evidence of involvement in the national wider academic community and learned societies (other than academia).
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month