Pasture Science Professor Jobs in Pretoria - Unisa Vacancies
The popularity of Unisa Pasture Science Professor Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Unisa Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Unisa Vacancies in Pretoria. They are now accepting Online Applications for Unisa Pasture Science Professor Jobs in Gauteng and other available Unisa Pretoria Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Unisa Vacancies. The guide on the current Unisa Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Unisa Vacancies of Pasture Science Professor Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Unisa Pretoria Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Unisa.
|Hiring Company:-||Unisa Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Pasture Science Professor Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Unisa Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 24, 2023|
Unisa Pasture Science Professor Vacancies Requirments:-
PhD or equivalent in Agriculture or related field with focus on Pasture/Small ruminant/rangeland, NQF level 10
(foreign qualifications to be evaluated by SAQA).
• Able to discuss their teaching reflection and statement.
• A minimum of 5 years teaching experience of which 2 must be teaching OR 5 years relevant experience (other than
• A research reflection and portfolio (all candidates).
• At least 2 postgraduate candidates successfully supervised to completion, of which 1 must be a doctoral candidate
(academia) OR 1 doctoral candidate supervised to completion (other than academic).
• A minimum of 7 research output unitsӿ during the previous 5 years OR 5 research output unitsӿ during the previous 3
years OR rated by NRF as a researcher (academia) OR a minimum of 5,5 research output unitsӿ during the previous
5 years OR 3,5 research output unitӿ during the previous 3 years (other than academia).
• Active involvement in community engagement with evidence of how this has been transferred into teaching and
learning curriculum transformation/research outputs (academia) OR demonstrate potential to participate in
community engagement (other than academia).
• Evidence of the impact of the engagement on the community (all candidates).
• Demonstrate an understanding of community engagement in terms of teaching and learning and engaged research
(other than academia).
• Evidence of contribution and leadership in departmental, school, college and university committees including task
teams and voluntary associations (academia).
• Evidence of contribution in the national wider academic community and learned societies (academia).
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month