Ornamental Horticulture Lecturer Jobs in Pretoria - Unisa Vacancies
The popularity of Unisa Ornamental Horticulture Lecturer Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Unisa Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Unisa Vacancies in Pretoria. They are now accepting Online Applications for Unisa Ornamental Horticulture Lecturer Jobs in Gauteng and other available Unisa Pretoria Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Unisa Vacancies. The guide on the current Unisa Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Unisa Vacancies of Ornamental Horticulture Lecturer Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Unisa Pretoria Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Unisa.
|Hiring Company:-||Unisa Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Ornamental Horticulture Lecturer Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Unisa Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 24, 2023|
Unisa Ornamental Horticulture Lecturer Vacancies Requirments:-
pecific requirements for Senior Lecturer:
• PhD or equivalent in Ornamental Horticulture or related field, NQF level 10 (foreign qualifications to be evaluated by
• Able to discuss their teaching reflection and statement.
A minimum of 3 years relevant experience, of which 2 must be teaching OR 3 years relevant experience (other than
• Experience in teaching postgraduate courses or postgraduate project leadership.
• A research reflection and portfolio (all candidates).
• A minimum of 5 research output unitsӿ during the previous 5 years (academia) OR 3 research output unitsӿ during
the previous 3 years OR rated by NRF as a researcher (academia) OR a minimum of 3,5 research output unitsӿ
during the previous 5 years OR 1,5 research output unitsӿ during the previous 3 years (other than academia).
(Waived if Doctoral degree obtained within last two years (all candidates)).
• Involvement in community engagement, with evidence of how such participation will be, or has been, transferred into
teaching and learning and/or research (academia) and demonstrate potential to participate in community
engagement (other than academia).
• Evidence of involvement in departmental, school, college, university committees, workplace committees or task
teams and voluntary associations (academia).
• Evidence of participation in workplace committees or task teams and voluntary associations (other than academia).
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month