Website Aeci Careers
Maintenance Team Leader Jobs in Boksburg - Aeci Careers
The popularity of Aeci Maintenance Team Leader Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Aeci Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Aeci Vacancies in Boksburg. They are now accepting Online Applications for Aeci Maintenance Team Leader Jobs in Gauteng and other available Aeci Boksburg Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Aeci Vacancies. The guide on the current Aeci Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Aeci Vacancies of Maintenance Team Leader Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Aeci Boksburg Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Aeci.
|Hiring Company:-||Aeci Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Maintenance Team Leader Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Boksburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Aeci Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 24, 2023|
Aeci Maintenance Team Leader Vacancies Requirments:-
- T3 or N5 in Mechanical or Electro Technical (heavy current) Engineering
- Management/Supervisory skills diploma/certificate advantageous.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ work experience in a Production environment as a Maintenance Team Leader/Supervisor
- Experience in the management of subordinates at Supervisory level in chemical manufacturing plant
- Experience in GMR 2.1 or 2.7 appointment
- Experience with planned maintenance systems & Experience in budgeting and financial cost control
- Be versed in plant maintenance standards, engineering & project standards, Process Safety Management, Good Manufacturing Practices, environmental compliance standards, Quality Process Management, Management of Change, budget preparation, & cost control.
- Must have an ability to lead and manage others effectively; be an effective communicator; and have the ability to interface well with employees at all levels, especially with members of Senior Staff and corporate management.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under pressure and work extended hours.
- Computer literate MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Possess in-depth knowledge of NEMA, OHS Act and all other relevant Acts and regulations.
- Knowledge of Syspro and/or SAP is a prerequisite.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team and be able to use initiative.
- Knowledge of SHEQ Management Systems standards/requirements advantageous
- Previous experience in root cause investigation
- Possess sound working knowledge of Safety, Process Safety, Health and Environmental practises and must be safety orientated.
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month