Website Coca Cola Careers
Local Jewels Category Manager Jobs in Johannesburg - Coca Cola Careers
The popularity of Coca Cola Local Jewels Category Manager Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Coca Cola Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Coca Cola Vacancies in Johannesburg. They are now accepting Online Applications for Coca Cola Local Jewels Category Manager Jobs in Gauteng and other available Coca Cola Johannesburg Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Coca Cola Vacancies. The guide on the current Coca Cola Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Coca Cola Vacancies of Local Jewels Category Manager Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Coca Cola Johannesburg Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Coca Cola.
|Hiring Company:-||Coca Cola Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Local Jewels Category Manager Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Coca Cola Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 25, 2023|
Coca Cola Local Jewels Category Manager Vacancies Requirments:-
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of brand management / marketing experience. Innovation experience a plus (demonstrated ability to lead a concept from idea to shelf
- FMCG experience is an added advantage
- Strategic thinker and full commitment for execution
- Always consumer centric mindset
- Curiosity to explore new opportunity space
- Strong passion and responsibility to deliver results
- Innovative and breakthrough mindset
- Skills to analyze complex market and consumer environment and form own recommendation
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Collaboration, team-work, positive belief and sense of responsibility
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month