Website The Capital Hotel
Guest Relations Manager Jobs in Cape Town - The Capital Hotel Vacancies
The popularity of The Capital Hotel Guest Relations Manager Vacancies in Western Cape has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for The Capital Hotel Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple The Capital Hotel Vacancies in Cape Town. They are now accepting Online Applications for The Capital Hotel Guest Relations Manager Jobs in Western Cape and other available The Capital Hotel Cape Town Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for The Capital Hotel Vacancies. The guide on the current The Capital Hotel Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of The Capital Hotel Vacancies of Guest Relations Manager Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest The Capital Hotel Cape Town Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at The Capital Hotel.
|Hiring Company:-||The Capital Hotel Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Guest Relations Manager Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download The Capital Hotel Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||December 10, 2023|
The Capital Hotel Guest Relations Manager Vacancies Requirments:-
- Hospitality Qualification or Similar
- 3 – 5 Years Guest Relations Management experience in a 5 Star environment
- Hands on Problem Solving approach and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience with PMS systems (Protel advantageous)
- Customer service driven with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Friendly, courteous and service-orientated
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Effective communication with members of staff as well as Guests of the Hotel
- Honest and trustworthy beyond approach
- Great attention to detail
- Presentable/Professional appearance and well spoken
- Team Player who leads by example
- Proactive in approach
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Marketing skills, especially Social Media beneficial
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month
To apply for this job please visit thecapital.co.za.