Website The Capital Hotel
Facilities Manager Jobs in Johannesburg - The Capital Hotel Vacancies
The popularity of The Capital Hotel Facilities Manager Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for The Capital Hotel Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple The Capital Hotel Vacancies in Johannesburg. They are now accepting Online Applications for The Capital Hotel Facilities Manager Jobs in Gauteng and other available The Capital Hotel Johannesburg Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for The Capital Hotel Vacancies. The guide on the current The Capital Hotel Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of The Capital Hotel Vacancies of Facilities Manager Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest The Capital Hotel Johannesburg Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at The Capital Hotel.
|Hiring Company:-||The Capital Hotel Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Facilities Manager Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download The Capital Hotel Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||December 14, 2023|
The Capital Hotel Facilities Manager Vacancies Requirments:-
- Hospitality Management/Tourism Qualification/Facilities management or related qualification/ QS/ Project manager
- 7-15 Years Previous Facilities Management
- OHS safety experience.
- Clear understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment and operating procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of BMS and IOT
- Utilities management and bulk meter balancing
- Previous knowledge or work experience on facilities management programs and software systems
- Hard and soft service management
- Benchmarking, cost control and preparation of budgets and reporting
- Soft service management
- Contract and performance management within the boundaries of Service level agreement
- Hands on Problem Solving approach and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Honest and trustworthy beyond approach
- Great attention to detail
- Presentable and well spoken
- Team Player who leads by example
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Daily planning and management of a maintenance team is essential
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month
To apply for this job please visit thecapital.co.za.