Website University of the Western Cape
Extended Curriculum Lecturer Jobs in Bellville - UWC Vacancies
The popularity of UWC Extended Curriculum Lecturer Vacancies in Western Cape has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for UWC Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple UWC Vacancies in Bellville. They are now accepting Online Applications for UWC Extended Curriculum Lecturer Jobs in Western Cape and other available UWC Bellville Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for UWC Vacancies. The guide on the current UWC Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of UWC Vacancies of Extended Curriculum Lecturer Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest UWC Bellville Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at UWC.
|Hiring Company:-||UWC Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Extended Curriculum Lecturer Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Bellville|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download UWC Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 26, 2023|
UWC Extended Curriculum Lecturer Vacancies Requirments:-
- A Master’s degree in an Arts and Humanities discipline (ECP and or Cultural/Social Studies).
- A research and publication record commensurate with the level of a University Lecturer (that is to say, at least one publication in an accredited journal or equivalent output).
Added advantages would be:
- A completed PhD or a PhD nearing completion in a closely related field i.e. ECP.
- Supervision experience or co-supervision experience of postgraduate students (Honours, Masters)
- Experience in the facilitation of learning and teaching in the relevant fields, and/or
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month