Website University of Johannesburg
The popularity of UJ Director Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for UJ Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple UJ Vacancies in Johannesburg. They are now accepting Online Applications for UJ Director Jobs in Gauteng and other available UJ Johannesburg Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for UJ Vacancies. The guide on the current UJ Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of UJ Vacancies of Director Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest UJ Johannesburg Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at UJ.
|Hiring Company:-||UJ Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Director Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download UJ Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 3, 2023|
UJ Director Vacancies Requirments:-
- Doctorate (NQF 10) or equivalent in Psychology or Social Work
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in the Higher Education environment of South Africa as an academic or student support staff member
- Five (5) years of experience with student wellness, student psychosocial support, and student healthy living
- Five (5) years of leadership and management experience
- Five (5) years of proven research output
- Knowledge of resources (financial, human and physical) management
- General and operational management experience
- Experience in strategic management
- Knowledge of relevant statutory regulations
- Sound knowledge of and experience in Student Mental Health
- Professional registration with a recognised South African regulatory body
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month
To apply for this job please visit jobs.uj.ac.za.