Website The Capital Hotel
Deputy General Manager Jobs in Johannesburg - The Capital Hotel Vacancies
The popularity of The Capital Hotel Deputy General Manager Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for The Capital Hotel Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple The Capital Hotel Vacancies in Johannesburg. They are now accepting Online Applications for The Capital Hotel Deputy General Manager Jobs in Gauteng and other available The Capital Hotel Johannesburg Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for The Capital Hotel Vacancies. The guide on the current The Capital Hotel Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of The Capital Hotel Vacancies of Deputy General Manager Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest The Capital Hotel Johannesburg Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at The Capital Hotel.
|Hiring Company:-||The Capital Hotel Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Deputy General Manager Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download The Capital Hotel Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||December 14, 2023|
The Capital Hotel Deputy General Manager Vacancies Requirments:-
- Hotel Management Diploma or equivalent essential
- Qualification in Business, Finance, Management or Economics beneficial
- Hands on Problem Solving approach and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- 2 – 3 Years previous Head of Department experience of 4* or 5* Property
- Previous Rooms Division Management experience or Deputy General Manager required
- Good understanding of Full Hotel operation including Revenue Management
- Experience in Hotel management software and Point of sale software
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Effective communication with members of staff as well as Guests of the Hotel
- Honest and trustworthy beyond approach
- Great attention to detail
- Presentable and well spoken
- Team Player who leads by example
- Proactive in approach
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month
To apply for this job please visit thecapital.co.za.