Website Coca Cola Careers
Data Analytics Manager Jobs in Johannesburg - Coca Cola Careers
The popularity of Coca Cola Data Analytics Manager Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Coca Cola Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Coca Cola Vacancies in Johannesburg. They are now accepting Online Applications for Coca Cola Data Analytics Manager Jobs in Gauteng and other available Coca Cola Johannesburg Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Coca Cola Vacancies. The guide on the current Coca Cola Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Coca Cola Vacancies of Data Analytics Manager Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Coca Cola Johannesburg Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Coca Cola.
|Hiring Company:-||Coca Cola Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Data Analytics Manager Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Coca Cola Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 25, 2023|
Coca Cola Data Analytics Manager Vacancies Requirments:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent required
- 3+ years of developing and managing data products from ingestion to operations.
- 3+ years of experience supporting data analytics solutions.
- Experience using Python and working with relational SQL databases
- Experience using CI/CD tools
- Solid knowledge about data modeling, architecture, ETL and cloud technologies (such as AWS, Azure, Alteryx, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Azure platform for Data and Analytics products specially focused in Data Services (CosmosDB, DynamoDB, Databricks, Glue, DataLake, Redshift etc.)
- Experience in Agile\DevOps project methodology.
- 3+ years of experience in data storytelling and data visualization using tools like PowerBI, Tableau or Google Analytics.
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month