Clothing & Textile Lecturer Jobs in Pretoria - Unisa Vacancies
The popularity of Unisa Clothing & Textile Lecturer Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Unisa Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Unisa Vacancies in Pretoria. They are now accepting Online Applications for Unisa Clothing & Textile Lecturer Jobs in Gauteng and other available Unisa Pretoria Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Unisa Vacancies. The guide on the current Unisa Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Unisa Vacancies of Clothing & Textile Lecturer Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Unisa Pretoria Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Unisa.
|Hiring Company:-||Unisa Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Clothing & Textile Lecturer Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Unisa Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 24, 2023|
Unisa Clothing & Textile Lecturer Vacancies Requirments:-
Masters’ or equivalent in Clothing & Textile or related field, NQF level 9 (foreign qualifications to be evaluated by
• Intention to register for a Doctoral degree (draft proposal or application).
• Able to discuss their teaching reflection and statement.
• A minimum of 1 year teaching experience (academia) OR 1-year relevant experience (other than academia).
• A research reflection and portfolio (all candidates).
• A minimum of 2 research output unitsӿ during the previous 5 years (academia) OR 1 research output unitӿ during
the previous 3 years OR rated by NRF as a researcher (academia) OR a minimum of 0,5 research output unitӿ
during the previous 5 years (academia) OR no research output unitӿ during the previous 3 years (other than
academia). (Waived if Masters’ degree obtained within the last two years (All candidates)).
• Demonstrate potential to incorporate community engagement into Tuition or Research (other than academia).
• Evidence of participation in departmental, school, college, university committees, workplace committees or task
teams and voluntary associations(academia) OR ev
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month