Website University of Pretoria
Clinical Assistant Jobs in Pretoria - UP Vacancies
The popularity of UP Clinical Assistant Vacancies in Gauteng has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for UP Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple UP Vacancies in Pretoria. They are now accepting Online Applications for UP Clinical Assistant Jobs in Gauteng and other available UP Pretoria Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for UP Vacancies. The guide on the current UP Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of UP Vacancies of Clinical Assistant Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest UP Pretoria Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at UP.
|Hiring Company:-||UP Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Clinical Assistant Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download UP Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 30, 2023|
UP Clinical Assistant Vacancies Requirments:-
- A BVSc/BVMCh degree or an appropriate equivalent veterinary qualification;
- Registration as a veterinarian with the South African Veterinary Council (SAVC) or authorised to be enrolled for MMedVet studies;
- Applicable experience of at least two years as a veterinarian, or training of at least one year in the specific field as an intern at a recognised training facility; and
- Compliance with entry requirements for a Masters’ programme with a commitment to enrol for an MMedVet(Bovine Health and Production) degree and to complete within prescribed time frame;
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES):
- Computer literacy (Windows, MS Office, Internet);
- Out-of-hours availability for rotational clinical services, including time away from the Faculty;
- Good language and communication skills; and
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team (relate to students, colleagues and supervisors).
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month