Website Momentum Careers
Business Development Consultant Jobs in Cape Town - Momentum Careers
The popularity of Momentum Business Development Consultant Vacancies in Western Cape has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for Momentum Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple Momentum Vacancies in Cape Town. They are now accepting Online Applications for Momentum Business Development Consultant Jobs in Western Cape and other available Momentum Cape Town Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for Momentum Vacancies. The guide on the current Momentum Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of Momentum Vacancies of Business Development Consultant Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest Momentum Cape Town Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at Momentum.
|Hiring Company:-||Momentum Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Business Development Consultant Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download Momentum Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||November 30, 2023|
Momentum Business Development Consultant Vacancies Requirments:-
- Matric/Grade 12
- FAIS Credits (min 30 credits in short term insurance if date of first appointment is before 2010); or if date of first appointment is on or after 01/01/2010, a full recognised qualification as per the FSCA qualification list
- FAIS Regulatory examination for Representatives (RE5)
- 12 CPD (continuous professional development) points
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling short term insurance either as a broker agent or tied agent
- Call center agents not preferred unless they have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- All required regulatory exams and accreditation
- One year’s proof of commission earnings (minimum R10 000.00 pm)
- Candidate must have his own transport (CAR) and license
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month