Website Banqueting Coordinator Jobs in Nelspruit - The Capital Hotel Vacancies
Porter Jobs in Cape Town - The Capital Hotel Vacancies
The popularity of The Capital Hotel Banqueting Coordinator Vacancies in Mpumalanga has caught the attention of many Job Seekers. As a result, numerous candidates have been eagerly looking forward to apply for The Capital Hotel Jobs near Me. As increasing demands, officials have now opened multiple The Capital Hotel Vacancies in Nelspruit. They are now accepting Online Applications for The Capital Hotel Banqueting Coordinator Jobs in Mpumalanga and other available The Capital Hotel Nelspruit Vacancies.
Qualified and eligible candidates are suggested to rapidly Submit Online Applications for The Capital Hotel Vacancies. The guide on the current The Capital Hotel Jobs hiring details, closing date, and other relevant information are provided below. Visitors can also access other Latest Jobs in South Africa on this portal site @globby.co.za.
Overview of The Capital Hotel Vacancies of Banqueting Coordinator Position
The following section provides an overview of the latest The Capital Hotel Nelspruit Vacancies containing details of current Hirings at The Capital Hotel.
|Hiring Company:-||The Capital Hotel Vacancies 2024|
|Job Type:-||Banqueting Coordinator Vacancies|
|Locality:-||Jobs in Nelspruit|
|Region:-||Jobs in Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, Northern Cape, North-West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000- 465000/- Annually Est|
|Application Form⇒||Download The Capital Hotel Online Job Application Portal Form|
|Closing Date⇒||December 7, 2023|
The Capital Hotel Banqueting Coordinator Vacancies Requirments:-
- Hands-on Problem-Solving approach and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- 1 – 2 Years previous Banqueting Coordinator experience
- Experience in Hotel management software and Point of sale software
- Strong Client Relationships and Good contact base
- Customer service driven with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Effective communication with members of staff as well as Guests of the Hotel
- Honest and trustworthy beyond approach
- Great attention to detail
- Presentable and well spoken
- Team Player who leads by example
- Proactive in approach
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
Leading Job Categories Making Waves This Month
To apply for this job please visit thecapital.co.za.